- LifeBridge Health
- Marriottsville, MD
We are looking for a Nursing Graduate to join our team at LifeBridge Health in Baltimore, MD. This full-time position in the Emergency Room requires a weekend commitment with day and night shifts. As a Staff Nurse, you will provide nursing care to patients, develop and implement care plans, collaborate with healthcare professionals, and maintain a safe patient care environment.
- Provide nursing care in compliance with standards and protocols.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and revise patient care plans.
- Collaborate with staff, physicians, and other disciplines to deliver quality care.
- Maintain clinical knowledge and skills competency.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current RN licensure with Maryland Board of Nursing or Compact State.
- Minimum 2 years of Nursing Experience in Emergency Services preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, Hazmat certifications required.
- Certification in Emergency Nursing preferred.
The Emergency Department at Grace Medical Center boasts state-of-the-art design and technology, including private treatment rooms, negative pressure rooms, and a behavioral health treatment pod. Join us in providing exceptional care in a modern and well-equipped facility.
About LifeBridge Health
LifeBridge Health is one of Maryland's largest healthcare providers, offering advanced medical care to over 1 million patients annually. Our facilities include Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center.
Apply now to be a part of a dedicated team that believes in caring bravely for our patients and community.