- LifeBridge Health
- Long Green, MD
We are looking for a motivated Nursing Graduate to join our team at LifeBridge Health. As a Staff Nurse in the Emergency Room at Grace Medical Center in Baltimore, MD, you will provide high-quality nursing care to patients in accordance with established protocols and guidelines. This full-time position involves day and night shifts with varying hours, including weekend commitments.
- Deliver nursing care that meets the physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and educational needs of patients and families.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure quality care delivery.
- Maintain competency in clinical knowledge and skills to uphold current standards of practice.
- Create a safe and supportive patient care environment.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Active RN licensure with the Maryland Board of Nursing or Compact State.
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience in Emergency Services preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certification within 6 months of hire.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Hazmat certification within one year of hire.
- Emergency Nursing certification is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- State-of-the-art Emergency Department with advanced technology and amenities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
About LifeBridge Health
LifeBridge Health is a leading healthcare provider in Maryland, dedicated to caring bravely for over 1 million patients annually. Our network includes top-notch facilities like Grace Medical Center, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, and more, serving the community with excellence and compassion.