- LifeBridge Health
- Crofton, MD
We are looking for a Nursing Graduate to join our team at LifeBridge Health in Baltimore, MD. This full-time position in the Emergency Room requires a weekend commitment with day and night shifts. As a Staff Nurse, you will provide nursing care to patients, develop care plans, collaborate with healthcare professionals, and maintain a safe patient care environment.
- Provide nursing care in compliance with standards of practice and organization protocols.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, and revise care plans based on patient needs.
- Collaborate with staff, physicians, and other disciplines for quality care delivery.
- Maintain clinical knowledge and skills competency for current standards of practice.
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing.
- Current RN licensure in Maryland or Compact State.
- Minimum 2 years Nursing Experience specific to Emergency Services preferred.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, Hazmat certifications.
- Certification in Emergency Nursing preferred.
The Emergency Department at Grace Medical Center features state-of-the-art design with 29 private treatment rooms, a providers' station, negative pressure rooms, and a behavioral health treatment pod. The department is equipped with a CT Scanner for early diagnosis of conditions.
LifeBridge Health is dedicated to caring for over 1 million patients annually through its network of hospitals, including Grace Medical Center. The facility offers emergency care, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, renal dialysis, and diagnostic services.