- LifeBridge Health
- Odenton, MD
We are looking for a Nursing Graduate to join our team at LifeBridge Health in Baltimore, MD. This is a full-time position with a weekend commitment that includes day and night shifts. As a Staff Nurse at Grace Medical Center in the Emergency Room, you will provide nursing care to patients following the Maryland Nurse Practice Act and organizational protocols. Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to deliver quality care, maintain clinical knowledge and skills, and ensure a safe patient care environment.
- Provide nursing care based on patient needs.
- Collaborate with staff, physicians, and other disciplines.
- Maintain clinical competency and ensure safe patient care environment.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current RN licensure in Maryland or Compact State.
- 2 years of Nursing Experience in Emergency Services preferred.
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS, Hazmat.
- Certification in Emergency Nursing preferred.
About LifeBridge Health
As one of Maryland's largest healthcare providers, LifeBridge Health cares for over 1 million patients annually. Join a dynamic team dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare services through advanced facilities and compassionate care.
Apply now to be part of a leading healthcare organization committed to caring bravely for our community.