- LifeBridge Health
- Brooklyn, MD
Job Title: New Grad Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
We are looking for a dedicated New Grad Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Department team at Grace Medical Center in Baltimore, MD. In this full-time role with weekend commitment, you will be responsible for providing direct and indirect care to a group of patients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Be part of a dynamic healthcare environment and make a positive impact on patient care.
- Assist in assessing patient clinical condition and diagnostic information.
- Provide individual patient care based on established Plan of Care and standards of practice.
- Monitor emergency equipment and respond to codes such as Code Blue.
- Administer medications and perform various medical procedures.
- Graduate of a Board-approved nursing education program.
- Active American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Detail-oriented with good communication and time management skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize ConnectCare system.
Join the new state-of-the-art Emergency Department at Grace Medical Center, featuring cutting-edge technology and amenities for emergency care. Work in a collaborative environment with a focus on personalized patient care. Benefit from a well-equipped facility designed to provide the best patient outcomes.
LifeBridge Health, one of Maryland's largest healthcare providers, is dedicated to caring for over 1 million patients annually. With a network of hospitals, primary care practices, and specialty services, LifeBridge Health offers a diverse range of career opportunities and a supportive work environment.