- Granite City, IL
BOEING is seeking a talented Mid-Level Software Engineer to join our Direct Attack Weapons software group in St. Charles, MO. In this role, you will be involved in developing, integrating, testing, and delivering complex software solutions for the Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) weapons program. This is a great opportunity to work on precision-guided munition weapon systems and collaborate with a multi-discipline engineering team.
- Collaborate with a team to create and implement Operational Flight Program software solutions.
- Contribute throughout the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment using Ada, C#, and Python.
- Test software and support system-level testing.
- Analyze problem reports and debug software defects.
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate of Science in relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Object-Oriented principles.
- Experience in embedded real-time software development.
- Ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with the United States Air Force and Navy.