- Sussex, NJ
DISH, an EchoStar Company, is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team. As a Field Technician, you will be representing DISH in customers' homes daily, delivering TV and Smart Home solutions and ensuring an excellent customer experience. We offer guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase, performance incentives, paid training, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 4-day work week with opportunities for overtime. Our technicians also enjoy medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages, as well as a Health Savings Account, and various other benefits including free DISH TV programming at home and tuition reimbursement. Our technicians have ample opportunities for growth with over 400 current technician leadership starting as a technician. If you have the grit and tenacity, you will grow quickly at DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent DISH in customers' homes daily
- Provide TV and Smart Home solutions
- Ensure an excellent customer experience
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs
- Valid driver's license with a driving record that meets DISH's safety standard
- Travel may be required
From health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, including a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
This listing will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until the position is filled.