- Manpower Engineering
- Mebane, NC
Manpower Engineering is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join an automotive manufacturing leader in Mebane, NC. As a Maintenance Technician, you will play a crucial role in troubleshooting and repair functions on various equipment to support productivity and reliability within the facility. If you have at least 3 years of relevant experience, possess a hard-working attitude, and have expertise in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems, and PLC troubleshooting, we want to hear from you!
- Perform troubleshooting and repair on all equipment to ensure facility productivity and reliability.
- Provide technical support for equipment coverage and training for operators.
- Install, maintain, and service equipment and tooling as assigned.
- Experience in reading electrical schematics and troubleshooting various systems.
- Proficiency in Allen-Bradley PLC troubleshooting and Keyence Cameras knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot robot failures, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
Why Manpower Engineering?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and referral rewards.
- Recognition programs and dedicated career partner to assist in achieving career goals.
- Join a globally recognized company committed to ethical practices.
If you are interested and want to learn more about this exciting opportunity, click apply now, and a recruiter will connect with you. We are excited to discuss this role with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of Experis
ManpowerGroup® is a leading global workforce solutions company that helps organizations succeed in a rapidly changing work environment. With a history of over 70 years and a presence in more than 75 countries, we are dedicated to providing meaningful employment opportunities for millions of people. Join us on this journey by applying for the Maintenance Technician role today!