- Sussex, NJ
DISH, an EchoStar Company, is seeking a Field Technician to deliver TV and Smart Home solutions to our customers. This role offers guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase, performance incentives, paid training, paid time off, and paid holidays. In addition, we offer a 4-day work week with opportunities for overtime, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages, health savings account, DISH TV programming, and benefits such as 401(K) with company match, employee stock purchasing program, tuition reimbursement, and DISH-supplied van, tools, and uniforms. Our greatest benefit is opportunity with over 400 of our current technician leadership starting as a technician. If you have grit and tenacity, you will grow quickly at DISH! As a Field Technician, you will be representing DISH in customers' homes daily, simplifying lives and using the DISH install to consult homeowners on their smart home possibilities.
- Represent DISH in customers' homes daily.
- Consult homeowners on their smart home possibilities.
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs.
- A valid driver's license in the state of employment with a driving record that meets DISH's safety standard.
- Travel may be required.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential.
This will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until the position is filled.