- Sheridan, TX
DISH is seeking dedicated individuals to join our team as Cable Installers. As a Field Technician, you will represent DISH in customers' homes daily, delivering TV and smart home solutions. You will have the opportunity to consult homeowners on their infinite smart home possibilities and ensure an excellent customer experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase
- Performance Incentives with the potential for up to $6,400 in your first year and $9,100 each following year
- Paid training, paid time off & paid holidays
- 4-day work week with opportunities to work overtime
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance packages and Health Savings Account
- Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month
- 401(K) with company match & Employee stock purchasing program (ESPP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- DISH-supplied van, tools, and uniforms
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs
- A valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment with a driving record that meets DISH's safety standard
- Travel may be required
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which includes a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential. This will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until the position is filled.