- Kirtland, NM
DISH, an EchoStar Company, is seeking a Cable Field Technician to deliver TV and Smart Home solutions to millions of customers. As a technician, you will be trained to ensure a world-class customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans with every home you visit. You will be the backbone of the organization, ensuring an excellent customer experience. DISH earned the J.D. Power award for being #1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction for the sixth year in a row.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Guaranteed promotion after 6 months with a $1.00 per hour pay increase!
- Performance Incentives with the potential for up to $6,400 in your first year and $9,100 each following year!
- Paid training, paid time off & paid holidays
- 4-day work week with opportunities to work overtime
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance packages and Health Savings Account
- Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and Boost Infinite phone plans
- 401(K) with company match & Employee stock purchasing program (ESPP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- DISH-supplied van, tools, and uniforms
Our greatest benefit is the opportunity with over 400 of our current technician leadership starting as a technician. If you have grit and tenacity, you will grow quickly at DISH! Performance-based promotions include an automatic 5% pay increase at level 2 and 10% at levels 3 and 4.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Aptitude to build rapport quickly. We want you to have a great time servicing our clients
- Ability to work at heights, including ladders up to 40 feet, and in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift over 70 lbs
- A valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment with a driving record that meets DISH's safety standard
- Travel may be required
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our [Careers Website](https://www.dish.com/careers/benefits/). Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record. Compensation listed may reflect a combination of hourly pay rate and location pay differential. This will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until the position is filled.