- Middle River Aerostructure Systems
- Baltimore, MD
Middle River Aerostructure Systems is seeking a talented Aerospace Engineer to assist with repair development and approval, support technical service requirements, and ensure compliance with aviation regulations. As part of our dynamic team, you will collaborate with internal teams, partners, and suppliers to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Resolve issues and support customers
- Support investigations for repairs
- Assist in maintenance planning services
- Maintain project cost & schedule requirements
- Provide business support as needed
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Aviation Maintenance support
- 5+ years of aviation engineering experience
- Aviation MRO experience preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
Middle River Aerostructure Systems is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.